Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday

I have seen a lot of blogs that pick one day of the week and repost the same topic each week. For example, my friend Rachel does a "My Monday Pick" where she picks an adorable outfit or product for her daughter (or herself) that she is lusting over or has recently purchased. This Momma does a "Happy Sunday" where she posts a bible verse each Sunday. Another friend of mine posts a recipe each week.  I began thinking, What clever thing can I come up with, since I am definitely NOT a fashionista or an amazing cook or blah blah blah blah? 


So then it hit me. I could interview Ava every Thursday and ask her some silly, sweet, sad, funny, hard, or random questions and see what types of answers she comes up with! So there you have it, folks. The start of "Thoughtful Thursday" courtesy of my oldest girl! She is quite clever and not shy at all, so I hope she doesn't disappoint! I think it will be fun to print these off and save them for her, so someday she can look back and see her silly thoughts! Happy Thursday, everyone :)


1. "Ava, what would you do to help someone that is sad or having a bad day?"


"Umm..I would make them laugh! I would try and make silly faces, AND THEN, I would see if they could maybe make some silly faces back at me!" 


2. "If you could have any type of superpower, what would it be?"


"Umm, I would make me and my sisters be able to fly!" 


3. "Really? Cool. Where would you fly to and why?"


"The moon!!! Because it is big and round and really sparkly."


(In case you were wondering, the title of this blog has a lot to do with Ava's fascination with the moon. She has always loved watching it and whenever I ask her how much she loves me, she always says "to the moon" and my response is always "and back!")


4. "Who do you think the funniest person that you know is?"


"Scarlett!!!! Because she talks all the time but I can't understand anything she says!!!"





1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I love the meaning behind your blog title...and that picture of Ava is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete